Tuesday, April 30, 2013

My Favorite Pizza

Most individuals that indulge in pizza tend to choose more than one hot delicious topping to cover the golden brown crust in which the pizza sauce lightly lays. I choose to have the only item that makes a pizza so satisfying. Cheese is my favorite kind of pizza, and I am sure a lot of people tend to think when I order this plain no meat pizza, "is this woman feeding a group of kids?" Although I do have little rascals, I make this decision on my own. There is something about the soft, greasy, melted cheese that covers that crispy crust in such a manner that it can melt in anybody's mouth! I can't help but think about how people tend to forget to appreciate the taste of cheese on its own. It is the first topping and the only topping that makes the pizza superb.

No comments:

Post a Comment